HAFAS - the perfect connection to your customers
As the leading timetable information system, HAFAS makes the use of public transport easier for countless passengers on a daily basis. A wide variety of different output media are based on the HAFAS algorithm: internet journey planners, mobile applications and, of course, such printed timetables as arrival/departure boards, stop and pocket timetables and travel information on the trains or buses.
Long-time HAFAS customers such as Deutsche Bahn (DB) know how to appreciate the one-stop solution: thanks to the high-performance HaCon software, many different output channels are fed from just one source. This guarantees not only complete end-to-end communication of the timetable data, but also provides an individual approach designed to meet specific customer needs.
HAFAS works as a door-to-door information system that identifies deviations from the schedule in real time. Facilitating multi-modal journeys by bus, train, tram, ferry and even by plane, HAFAS links public transport with private means of transportation. Detailed maps provide accurate routing, regardless of whether the destination is a particular address or a point of interest.
- one-stop solution for a successful cross-media communication strategy
- various output channels (e.g. website, mobile applications, print products) are fed from just one source
- better customer service thanks to a complete end-to-end communication of the timetable data
- individual approach designed to meet specific customer needs
- fast response times
- user-friendly and intuitive operation
- transparency towards passengers